Ten start-ups will advance to the next round of the Swiss Fintech Awards 2022. Teams will emerge as winners in the Early Stage and Growth Stage categories at the awards ceremony on June 29. The purpose of the Awards is to promote Swiss fintech, InsurTech, and blockchain innovators and to contribute to the strong Swiss fintech ecosystem. The Awards recognize outstanding start-ups as well as fintech influencers.
The jury of the Swiss Fintech Awards has selected ten startups to move on to the next round. Next, they will participate in a coaching Bootcamp led by Accenture on May 17 and 18. A pitch event will follow on June 9, where the ten startups can present their solutions to the audience and the jury. And the award ceremony will take place on June 29 as part of the FuW Forum 2022. A jury consisting of 20 fintech experts will select a winner in the Early Stage and Growth Stage categories.
Early Stage Start-up of the Year:
- Alquant (2018) – is a fintech startup offering customized hedging solutions.
- DeepJudge (2021) – develops AI-powered document processing tools.
- Impaakt (2018) – a mobile app for social and environmental impact assessment.
- Pelt8 (2021) – offers sustainability programs for businesses.
- Relio (2020) – aims to target Swiss B2B customers focusing on automated compliance as a neobank.
Growth Stage Start-up of the Year
- aXedras (2019) – connects and digitizes the global precious metals industry.
- Securosys (2014) – provides security solutions for cloud, digital identities, signatures and assets.
- Stableton Financial (2018) – a curated marketplace for alternative investments.
- Tradeplus24 (2016) – structured credit solutions for SMEs.
- WealthArc (2015) – a platform for data-driven wealth management.